Monday, July 11, 2011

10 Things I Love about You

In no particular order:

* I love that you wake me with coffee, a kiss and a smile every morning.

* I love that you wash my car EVERY week as you don’t like me driving in a dirty car.Even if I think its still clean lol.

* I love that you do the things I DON’T like doing – like clean my oven and the dishes lol.

* I love that you always take my side – unconditionally.

* I love how you enjoy and compliment each and every meal I prepare.

* I love that you always tell me how beautiful I am even when I am having a “FAT” day.

* I love how you always run my bath (with bubbles) before you shower to make sure I have enough hot water.

* I love how you love my girls.

* I love how you let me sleep in just a little longer on weekends while you wake up with the girls.

* I love your sense of humour and that you always know how to make me laugh.

I LOVE YOU!


2 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

thats just lovely! You deserve every second of happiness.

Anonymous said...

Ah Tanya!!!
What a lovely heart warming post :)