Thursday, May 8, 2008

"D" is for Daughter

The flu bug paid a visit to me this morning so I was really not up to going on a walkabout. I was thinking what to photograph for "D" within my home, so came up with Daughter. I am really not great at photographing people, my colours are always wrong and the pics never really look great.

I took about 30 shots of my daugher Saige, all of them had that orange cushion - I should have seen it lol. The colours here too look a bit washed out - I used manual settings here but didnt take note of them. I think I need to do some reading on photographing people :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

She is still so teeny Tanya and I think it's a very nice photo :)
So what are you doing for E?

Anonymous said...

beautiful photo! Do you know how to use photoshop? It would be super easy to edit out the pillow.