Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The best news ever!!!!!

Saturday night P and I had my dad over for a braai.

P was acting a bit wierd...lol....but couldnt place it. I went inside to do something and when I came out my dad was hugging P....and the two of them were all teary.

P then blurted out that he had just asked my dad for my hand and he had said yes!!

I kind of had an idea...lol...but didnt really think it would happen...not yet anyway!!

So yes peeps..I am engaged!

I know a lot of ppl think I am absolutely nuts...but I have though long and hard about this...P completes me. He really and truly does. There is nothing that P doesnt do for me , in every way that I have to go get somewhere else. So why the heck not! ?

I am truly happy. I am truly at peace. I am truly excited!!

This is going to be one HELL of a ride!!!!!

5 comments:

BioniKat said...

Congratulations! I hope you and Paul will have many happy years together.

totally cooked said...

wow - congratulations

Corey~living and loving said...

oh my word! not expecting this. WOW! I don't know you or this fella, but I do very much hope you find MUCH happiness!

Wenchy said...

I wish you much happiness

Tanya said...

Huge congratulations!! Enjoy every minute!