Friday, July 16, 2010

The courts were against me today

Or so it feels like

I applied for the garnishee order - Jasons companies HR will be subpoened to court - only to appear on the 11th August with his payslip. The magistrate will then make a decision re the garnishee order. So that leaves me at the end of this month again without a payment.

The sheriff hasn't as yet served the other warrant for Junes missed payment...if J doesnt pay the end of this month again then I have to issue another warrant.

Today alone cost my dad R5000 - I honestly can not keep going on like this....I'm an emotional wreck right now.

I was so counting on this garnishee order being in place by the end of this month so I could at least breathe again for a little while.and not have to worry about how I am going to feed my kids

Bang goes that idea!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so very sorry. That's just so unfair that the justice system doesn't protect the right people

BioniKat said...

I'm so sorry. A lot of us have been in this situation. Keep your chin up girl. You will get through this. Your dad is great for helping you with this.