Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Finally.....

My website is up and running :)

Its been up about 2 weeks but our ADSL line at home has been down so havent been able to do anything online :( WAY behind in my blog reading too but I will catch up asap!

It still needs some work - like an actual shopping basket but I am really struggling with the coding for that - just cant figure it out. But...I will :) :)

So here it is :) Enchanted Charms.Take a peek? And pls feel free to leave me a comment with any feedback or suggestions? More then anything I want this to work! lol.

TIA :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best Tanya...your stuff is lovely and I'm sure it will sell. The only thing I would add in is prices :)

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Lovely website. All the very best.

Hayley said...

oooh...popping over to have a look now!