Thursday, April 23, 2009

This time of the month....Arghhh!!

I hate this time of the month.

NOt for the normal reason that woman hate a time of the month..lol.

One day a month I have to work late so that I can hand all my stuff over to payroll so they can pay my brokers salaries.

This wouldn't be a problem for most..but when you have a husband without a drivers license it is a HUGE problem as my children can not get home.

Ok..not children really..Saige's school is about 500m down the road so J normally walks to fetch her after he has caught a taxi home.

Last year wasnt a problem as both my girls were at the same preschool so it was fine for J to fetch them and walk home with him.

My problem is Lemon that is now in Primary school. Her school is quite a distance away and definitely not within walking distance.

I really am so tired about stressing about this every single month. I've called in so many favours its not even funny anymore.

And this month I am dry. I have no favours to call in. My close off is tomorrow and I have NO idea how my child is going to get home. J gets upset with me that I have to work late..but what can I do? Its part and parcel of my job. And it is only one day a month.

To be honest I stress from one close off to the next and its really not fun for me anymore!!!

1 comment:

Corey~living and loving said...

hugs! I hope the stress eases for you.