Sunday, July 19, 2009

Finally..a good day!!

I am glad to be able to post something happy for a change. I had an awesome awesome day today....the kind of day that when you think about it you smile again :)

The girls and I had a photoshoot with Jeanette this morning, and it was loads of fun! Lol the funniest ever....when we got there I couldn't figure out why the girls dresses looked funny...Jeanette (being the mom of boys) realised their dresses were on back to front!! My gosh I haven't laughed that much in ages! Then the shoot itself was loads of fun too..Jeanette found a stunning location and I am sure got some amazing shots of the girls :)

For lunch we went to the Spur..nothing beats a good lunch at the Spur :)
I bumped into some friends I haven't seen for ages - lol they happen to be male and my gosh they were looking very good! :)

Back to school for Lem tomorrow...I have to go check uniforms and bags - night all!

3 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

I am thrilled to see this. :) you really deserved a GREAT day. I can't wait to see the pics.

Unknown said...

I think I got some great shots... your sneak peak will be up later tonight. :) glad you enjoyed yourself

AngelConradie said...

The photos are spectacular!!!