Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Going to my happy place...

before I shove a rolling pin up someones ass!! OR a fucking playstation. Or maybe both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must admit this is a bit of a *brag* post.

I have been trying for years and years to lose at least 20kg's. Then I discovered Simply Slim. Lol. I know there is a lot of controversy surrounding this product right now...but honestly? For me it works!!!! See!!!!!

This is me in September 2009 at 103kg's - I started Simply Slim in October.



This is me now, at 91kg's :) :)





I am totally totally thrilled!! I have dropped from a size 24 to a 18 - and I can SO see me being in a 14 in a few months time!! I never ever thought I could do it!
I am fitting into clothes I havent worn in 4-5 years. Lol some even still have the tags on!

This is whats keeping me happy right now :) The fact that I *almost* like what I see in the mirror :)

I'm hoping to be down another size by the end of Feb, and hopefully in a 14 by March :) :)

Woo hooooo then its shopping time :) :)

(ps - my rant at the beginning was because I got home from work at 8.30pm as it was my month end and the f**khead hadnt even given the girls dinner yet!!!)
BUT, I'm not thinking about that right now.

I'm going to my happy place.......

9 comments:

AngelConradie said...

Happy place... Happy place... Happy place... Happy place... Happy place... Happy place...

Anonymous said...

WOw!! congratulations!!!

BioniKat said...

Looking good. Well done!!

Unknown said...

Wow! You look fabulous!
What an idiot! The kids must have been so grumpy and hungry by the time you got home

Anonymous said...

yay you girlfriend - you look seriously fabulous....and happy.

Well done. Wow !!

Anonymous said...

you look amazing, well done Tanya. how insensitive of him, poor babies... hugs to you and the girls. xx K

A Daft Scots Lass said...

You're looking great.

Simply Slim has also helped me to loose 10kg.

Its brilliant

paulwasmuth said...

You were always beautiful and still are, never let anything get you down. X

Wenchy said...

Congrats !!