Monday, November 3, 2008

Sometimes what we are searching for..


is right under our nose but we choose not to see it.
Anyone close to me will know that I have been unhappily married for some time now.
I have been wanting to get out and always looking for a sign that this isn't right for me.
I realised something.
I have spent too much time focusing on what will be when we have gone our seperate ways. Too much time fantasising about the man that I could one day end up instead of fantasising about the man I have now.
Yes, he does done wrong..very wrong (but I wont go into that now) but he has been trying to change and I haven't let him. I have been so focussed on what he doesn't do rather then what he does do and on the wrong he has done in the past rather then the good he can do in the future.
I'm going to give it another go. I really am going to try , for the sake of my girls, to hold this marriage together.
If it doesn't work I can at least then say I have tried everything and walk away with my head held high.

No comments: