Sunday, August 9, 2009

I left....

Where do I even start with what happened this weekend.

I'll start with my mom = they nearly lost her again on Friday night. Pneumonia set in and the meds were making her hallucinate so bad they had to restrain her to her bed. I don't know the full story..its all a bit of a blur actually = thats all I remember. The doc only told us today how close it was.
She is still in ICU but should be coming out tomorrow and moving to a general ward.

Then...

I have been living here at my dads the last two days. I don't even really know how to explain this one.
I'll be brief... J and I had a huge argument yesterday...well actually he made it huge. I was irritated because I was tired from this whole story with my mom...and I kinda said something I, in hindsight, shouldnt have.
Next thing I know he is throwing things around the house and throwing stuff of mine into the bin.
Lem started screaming at him to stop it and begging me to go to the police.
I couldnt as he had taken my cell phone and car keys away.

Then he started throwing his clothes in the bin saying it would be less for him to pack.

To be honest I don't remember the in between bits (just a lot of screaming and shouting actually)...It all happened so fast that I only remember the pivotal points right now.

I told him I was going to see my mom in hospital - he told me to pack enough stuff until tomorrow as he didn't need a fat miserable slob around = so I did and I have been staying at my dads.

I am glad for it though as i think my dad needed me here this weekend, not just for company but I've cooked for him for the week, done all his laundry etc lol.

I cant move in here right now as the two rooms I would need are full..(my parents are hoarders..think Clean House) and the girls schooling needs to be sorted out too.

But I AM going ahead with the divorce..I gave my brother the attorney's bank account details and he will do the transfer tomorrow.

"baby lets try again" my ass!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Firstly ((((((HUGS)))))))!!!!!

Will keep your mom in my thoughts and prayers.

Not knowing you personally and only having read your blog, you are a very strong lady! I hope things only get easier from here on out!

((((HUGS))))

Fiona's photo a day said...

Have been thinking about you this weekend Tanya
I hope by today your mom will be in a general ward and hopefully home soon.

Hang in there ~ you are a strong person and you can get through this on top!

Corey~living and loving said...

thinking of you. I just know things will be better soon. You will get through this...and come out a happier woman. hugs!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. So sorry to hear about your mom.
I'm REALLY proud of you for walking out. Lots and lots and lots of hugs

A Daft Scots Lass said...

So brave of you to walk out. Think of Lemon and Saige. Be strong for them. Remember your friends are always near. Lean on them.

totally cooked said...

he does have a point - he has less to pack - rather let him move out.

well done and sterkte bokkie

Kel said...

sorry about your mum .
:( Im so glad she pulled thorugh!